Floating Brembo Racing disc T-Drive, developed from Brembo especially for Racing with 30 / 27 mm brake-area.
The disc is identical with the material of the T-Drive discs, as actual used in the Superbike - World Championship and the Moto - GP / wet conditions of the majority of teams.
Better ignitial touch!
In Superbike World Championship 2016 this T-Drive discs used for example from Factory Kawasaki (Rea, Sykes), Factory Ducati (Davies, Giugliano), Factory Yamaha (Lowes, Guintoli), Althea BMW (Reiterberger, Torres), MV-Agusta (L. Camier) etc.!
The extremely robust T-Drive - discs enable absolutely constant braking performance under all conditions (particularly with the Brembo - Z04 brake pads).
Original Brembo - Racing!
NEW, latest production!
The brake disc should be used only with the Brembo Pure Racing brake calipers!
Technical data for the disc 08C86967:
- 320 mm diameter
- 80 mm inner diameter
- 96 mm holes axis
- 6 holes, 8,6 mm
- 11,275 mm Offset
- Brake ring about 27 mm wide
- Brake disc thickness 6,75 mm
- Brake stainless ring, Racing Material SBK
- Brake inner part made of aluminum, black - anodized
- Floating storage T-Drive with 8 stages
Fits for example for:
- S 1000 RR K67 '19 - (with Forged wheels or Carbon wheels)
- M 1000 RR '21- (with Forged wheels or Carbon wheels)
Delivery: One Brembo Racing disc