Marchesini Aluminium Typ "M10RS-Kompe" for double swingarm for road (with TÜV / ABE for some models).
Available for many bikes (compare list!):
- Aprilia RSV4 Factory, RSV4 R '09-
- Ducati Monster 696 '08-
- Ducati Monster 795 '12-
- Ducati Monster 821 '15-
- Ducati 749/749S/999/999S/999R
- Ducati 899 Panigale '17-
- Ducati Panigale 959 '16-
- MV Agusta F4, Brutale '09-
- MV Agusta 910R Brutale '09-
- MV Agusta F3 675 '11-
- MV Agusta F3 800 '13-
- MV Agusta Rivale 800 '13-
- MV Agusta Brutale 800 '14- (all)
- MV Agusta F4 Brutale '10-
- MV Agusta F4 1000 LH44 '18-
- MV Agusta Brutale 1090 '13-
The "M10RS-Kompe" with the destinctive Y - shape become a classic over the years.
This wheels are an example of a perfect balance between technological content, ästhetic appeal and cost.
Some more features:
- special multiforged alloy aluminum, CNC processed
- front and rear wheel have the original size
- weight reduction of 15% - 20% compared with the original rims (weight per set about 9,5 - 10,1 kg)
- standard colors are glossy black, opaque black and gold
- delivery is ready with all parts
- including sprocker carrier and rubbers
Attention: In addition another sprocket needed (76 / 100 / 5-holes)!
1 x front wheel Marchesini Aluminium "M10RS-Kompe"
1 x raer wheel Marchesini Aluminium "M10RS-Kompe", 17 inch for Double Swingarm, incl. sprocket carrier and rubber set