For Honda CB 1000 R, ABS (SC80), '18- (measure: 310 mm / 94 mm / 110 mm / with 5 fixing points for sensor). See list!
Innovation from Brembo, directly from the Race Track. Eight new T-connections allow to transfer braking torque more efficiently - thanks to specific machining tolerances - and guarantees higher resistance to thermo-mechanical stresses. The T-drive discs are lighter than the old version with 10 floaters.
Now available for the new series - sports machines. The material used here is identical with the material of the discs, as described in the Superbike - World Cup / Super Sport - World Cup and the Moto - GP / wet conditions of the majority of teams will. The extremely robust brake enable absolutely constant braking performance under all conditions (particularly with the Brembo - Z04 brake pads). The brake discs can be used in conjunction with the original brake calipers or also, for example, with the Brembo-calipers - High Performance (220A. ..) or the Brembo - M4 Monobloc.
- Interchangeable with the original brake discs (see separate list)
- Brake ring 35 mm wide (suitable for the original calipers)
- Brake disc thickness 5.5 mm
- Brake stainless ring, Racing Material
- Brake inner part made of aluminum CNC, black
- innovative T- connection (8- connections)
- Extremely robust with low wear
Without KBA / TÜV for the moment!
The delivery is done in a set (2 pieces) in the "Brembo Racing" - cardboard with foam padding, complete with Brembo - stickers.
Attention: longer delivery time possible!